Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekend Update


Yesterday was my first day at Metropark as a lead style consultant. As the day went on I realized I have more responsibility than I thought I was going to be given. But all in all it was a good day.  I just don't want the people I work with to think I'm an asshole or anything. I'm sure someone  is bound to think that way but from what I could tell everyone seems to like me. I just have to get in the routine and I'll be alright. 
After work I went out with my boyfriend, my friend/new boss and his boyfriend to New York. First we headed over to Splash but then we realized why no one goes there on Sunday. It was absolutely dead. Although we did run into a friend of ours, Ginger. We chatted for a bit and then left to go to G lounge. There was a decent crowd considering how much it was snowing out. We didn't stay too long there. We had a couple 
of drinks and then headed back home. The snow made our night end early. 
Today I just ended up in bed all day snuggling and watching TV with the boyfriend. I have to get ready for this week. I'm going to be working all week. I definitely gotta get working on my time management.  Well here's to a good week!

P.S.
I want those swimming trunks!!!!! Thanks to Beauty and the Bum for the update. Check out there site for more photos from the Ed Hardy & Christian Audigier runway show.

No comments: