Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Days Are Here Again

I received a phone call yesterday from my friend who I interviewed with and he offered me the job of lead style consultant at Metropark.  The position sounds bigger than it really is but it pays more than my last job and I am being entrusted with more responsibility. All in all I am pretty excited about it not to mention happy that I'm working again. Things look like they will be moving pretty quick. I'm going to be meeting with him again today so he can bring me up to speed with how the store works and a run down of everyone who works there. So I'll be finding out more about exactly what I am going to be doing. I just want to be able to move up quickly and make more money. That's what I'm all about right now. I really want to set myself up so that I can go back to school. That would be an ideal situation. We'll see.

No comments: