Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Here's to hoping...

I went to a job interview today. A friend of mine is a store manager for a retail store, he had a couple of openings so he gave me a call. Ideally I would love the management position he has open.  I am honestly not that optimistic about everything. I've been been let down alot at my previous job, so I've been left with little hope. However, I do have some left and I'm trying to turn that into more hope. I believe I'm qualified. I've just been waiting for someone to give me a chance. Hopefully this will be it. EIther way I'll take what I can get. If they don't feel I'm ready to take on a management position, I'll take their lead sales position they have open. No matter what happens I know I won't be doing this for the rest of my life. 

No comments: