Friday, February 20, 2009

why not?

I have procrastinated entirely too much with regards to this blog that was supposed to be an outlet for myself. Hopefully this will be the start to continue using this blog.  Many things have been going on for the past couple of months and I realized that I've fallen into a sort of depression. No, I'm not moping around the house or having thoughts of suicide. It's more of a constant day to day reflection of where I'm not in my life. I see other people getting their lives in order while mine seems to have fallen apart in some respect. 

Since the new year began I've lost my job and slowly drained what little money I had left in my bank account. I've had to resort to getting support from my cities social services department a.k.a. food and cash assistance. I'm also in the middle of processing a claim for unemployment. 

Aside from all the personal financial issues, the rest of my life is going pretty good. I went back into a relationship and I feel like I'm closer to my family.  I've also been catching up on alot of reading.  And I've also been putting some thought into where I want this blog to be. I guess I'm just go

No comments: